Sometimes it’s been hard for me to come up with things to talk about because I often feel that if I’m not traveling or have a “big plan” that there isn’t much others would want to read. I know that this isn’t really the case. If I have a friend or two who cares about what I’m doing and likes reading my blog, then that is all that matters! Quality over quantity of readers, I say.
I have come to realize that I’ve got to get to know myself better before I can accurately pick my “dream” career…which is hard for me to accept because I want to figure it all out at once! I want to move out within the year. I would really rather not continue living in my town because I’m afraid that I’ll just end up always living here. However, I know that a journey begins with a single step. And maybe I have to take on small challenges like
making basic everyday decisions getting a full-time job and moving out before I can take on bigger ones like moving away from here or deciding if I want to go back to school.
Cool things coming up:
- Morgan’s wedding, in which I am a bridesmaid! Jan and I will have fun dancing at the reception too 🙂
- Rotary Park 2.0 Race! You’d better believe I’m excited about this one.
- Mom’s wedding….this doesn’t fall under “cool” as much as I wish it did, but c’est la vie.
- Possibly another wedding in June for Jan’s friends Sam and Valerie.
- Pet-sitting! This isn’t really an event but I think I’ll be pet-sitting in June for one of my favorite families. I enjoy pet-sitting very much so this will be fun.